Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summer 08 Client Contest!!

As a big "Thank You" to my Summer 08 clients, I will be giving away a free session. Please vote for you favorite Summer 08 Angie Brement Photography photograph and the photograph with the most votes will receive a free session (sitting fee) that can be used in the next year! The contest will remain open for a week & the winner will be announced on 8/15. Scroll to the end of the entries to vote. Happy Voting!

ETA. To keep this poll fair, you are only allowed 1 vote. Subsequent votes from the same computer will not be counted.

1.Photobucket

2.Photobucket

3.Photobucket

4.Photobucket

5.Photobucket

6.Photobucket

7.Photobucket

8.Photobucket

9.Photobucket

10.Photobucket

11.Photobucket

12.Photobucket

13.Photobucket

14.Photobucket

4 comments:

Misty Jones Photography said...

That was a tough choice!!! ++

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

I agree tough choice but wonderful idea! :)

skeet said...

Dear Angie Brement,

I and many of my friends have been voting for #5, but the votes have not been counted by the poll-daddy. Something must not be right.
As a conrned voter I do not feel that this is right. If #5 does not win I will feel as though I have been cheated out of my votes, and that is just not fair to me or to #5. thank you for your time and understanding.

-Sincerely,

A Concerned Voter

Angie said...

Skeet,
You are only allowed 1 vote per IP Address. So, if you have already voted, future votes will not count. I have added that information to the contest intro.

Thanks,
Angie